Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday 1-27-16

I wasn't at school today, so here is how I imagine that it went.

In Social Studies, kids read an article from Scholastic together about the Syrian refugees. We are reading a novel aloud called Home of the Brave which features a refugee from Sudan as the main character. We will see if we can draw any comparisons.

Later in Language Arts, everyone opened my email and read it carefully and followed all of my directions which was to finish their best next typed draft of their Teen Activism Essay. This continues into homework if not done.

Then, if students feel done, they are moving onto the check list for National History Day. The first due date is this Friday for finding sources and creating and sharing the source page with Ms. Lamb.

Homework:
LA: Finish Essay Teen Activism - if complete, work on source page or any other research for National History Day Project. (Work at least 15 minutes)

READ your novel for 20-30 minutes

I don't know if there was extra math, but I know the skill sheet is due Friday

See you tomorrow students.

No comments:

Post a Comment