Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday 2-17-16

I hope you enjoyed your day of rain yesterday. I used my time to complete my chapters and start my website. I still have a lot of improving to do on my chapters, but they are there. You can visit my draft here
typed draft and my website here

Tonight's homework:
LA
Working on chapters - if they are complete, working on website
Math: Fraction worksheet (REMINDER: Unit test on fractions this Friday)

Read your novel. Remember you need at least six novels completed for second trimester (2 per month is the goal) Read daily and even over vacation. Marking period closes on March 4th.

Here are the steps for your NHD project if you need them.

We have several assessments to complete before March 4th (some slightly after March 4th, but before report cards go home in the mail on March 11.

Reading assessment literary text (done today in class)
Star reading (done last week)
Reading assessment non-fiction text next week March 2 or 3
On demand report writing assessment (done in one class period) March 7th
Reading log (six books this marking period due March 4)




No comments:

Post a Comment