Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday 3-21-16

Homework:
Math - ACE A-F (I forgot what page)
LA/SS - finished (at least) easybib.com MLA format source (for Amigos report) and 20 notes in short form
Outline using boxes and bullets (make a copy of mine and change notes to yours)
Tomorrow - write report (finish for tomorrow homework) due Wednesday

I just realized I forgot to post on Thursday. Report cards and parent conferences consumed me, but not I'll get back on track. I will try hard to post links that I give to kids here. I will also try to update upcoming assignments today.

We got to push our Amigos round one reports through outline. Remember
5 points for notes and MLA format using easybib for source
5 points for outline
10-15 points for report

The plan is finish reports Wednesday. Start and finish project due Thursday. Finish notes and quiz bowl on Friday.

We met with our extended Alternative Energy groups for science. We will hopefully present on Thursday.

Report Directions for Amigos (this year's guide)
and
How to write a report Amigos (two years ago presentation)


No comments:

Post a Comment